- Participants must have completed a 200-hour (or more) Yoga Teacher Training Program by a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga School (RYS) or school of equal reputability.
- Minimum of one year of teaching experience or equivalent is required.
- Once your application and letter of recommendation are submitted, you will be contacted to schedule an admissions interview with one or more of our facilitators. If it seems appropriate, it may be decided in this interview that an audition class needs to be scheduled or a video audition class provided.
- Upon completion of your application, you will receive a list of required reading materials that you will need to complete along with "Om"work before our first training session.
Please have your letter of recommendation answer the following questions:
1. How do you know the applicant and for how long?
2. How would you describe the applicant’s personality?
3. Have you taken class with the applicant and if so, what unique qualities does the applicant possess that makes them a good teacher and guide in a yoga practice?
4. Describe applicant’s strong suits and areas for growth.
Send letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Letter of Recommendation-300 Hour"
$1,000 Non-refundable deposit
Modules are preregistered for and paid for prior to participation.
As Advanced Teachers in Training at Longwave Yoga, you will receive a "ATT" discount for modules and workshops. The trainings will range from $200-$300 per intensive weekend.
We are delighted to announce that we are now eligible to accept the MyCAA Scholarship for Military Spouses! The MyCAA (My Career Advancement Account) Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. Learn more information about the MyCAA Scholarship Program HERE. Please contact our Program's Director with any questions: Mary.